Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DebilanaDebilana  Početna stranicaPočetna stranica  PortailPortail  Latest imagesLatest images  PretražnikPretražnik  RegistracijaRegistracija  Login  

This post is beyond awesome

Go down 
Autor/icaPoruka
Voituepr
Gost

This post is beyond awesome Empty
PostajNaslov: This post is beyond awesome   This post is beyond awesome Icon_minitime3/8/2011, 5:10 pm

Hello. Make sure you guys are using the one click mode. Anything else and the settings can get wonked if you are not used to the program and what it does and can do.If you are using one click, did you change any prefs settings?Regarding the Nero burn error, could you post the burn log? It should be in the programs files for Nero. Did you try another disk. Sometimes cheep disks can be a problem. I use verbatim and don't have any coasters anymore.Glad you got movie only, I will try this movie later today, I am in town for a few days and my kids want this anyhow.Oh yes and if you can tell us what the ripit errors were that would help too. Usually ripit has a log as well "Whatever the next best thing is, it better not suck." Ripper ROCKED this sig for me!
[Vrh] Go down

This post is beyond awesome
[Vrh] 
Stranica 1 / 1.

Permissions in this forum:Ne možeš odgovarati na postove.
 :: BiP92.forum :: ostalo-
Forum(o)Bir: